My One-on-One Coaching will help adults of LGBTQIA+ and Disabled children with the following.
- Navigate the complex process of completing paperwork for special education services, insurance claims, and other benefits.
- Develop systems to support your child’s needs at home, such as communication systems, behavior management plans, and routines.
- Get more detailed advice on specific challenges your child is facing, such as bullying, social-emotional development, and transitioning to adulthood.
- Develop strategies for dealing with your child’s specific challenges.
- Receive support and accountability as you work to help your child succeed.
- Create a positive and supportive home environment for your child.
- Communicate effectively with your child’s teachers and other professionals.
- Advocate for your child’s needs.
- Get resources and information about LGBTQIA+ and disability issues.
- Connect with other parents who are facing similar challenges.
As a parent coach, I am here to help you every step of the way. I will provide you with personalized support and guidance and work with you to develop a plan that is right for your child and your family.
Please schedule a consultation with me today to learn more about one-on-one coaching.