We are currently looking for donations of the following items to help support our LGBTQIA and Disabled Community:
- Clothing: All sizes, all styles, including gender-neutral options.
- Shoes: All sizes, all styles.
- Jewelry: All styles, including pieces that represent LGBTQIA pride.
- Accessories: All styles, including pieces that represent LGBTQIA pride
- Toiletries: New items, including shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant, perfume, cologne, and hair care products.
- Purses or bags: New or gently used, with plenty of compartments to store belongings.
- Hangers: A variety of hangers for different types of clothing.
- Small and large storage containers and totes: Preferably plastic with lids.
- Jewelry and shoe displays: Anything to organize loose items that will help make this event look nice for these kids and more professional.
- Temp Clothing racks: We don’t have room to store multiple of these, but I can pick them up a day before the event and bring them back afterward.
- Collection sites: If you own or know of a company willing to put out a collection bin, please let me know!
- Tall bins and containers: For donation stations!
- Monetary donations: All monetary donations will be used to cover any costs not covered by donated items and to help improve the event. You can visit our crowdfunding page here.
We are also in need of volunteers for the following. If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out our Volunteer Form.
- Volunteers to help sort and set up and close down the day of the event.
- People to help with minor alterations the day of.
- People with a sense of style help suggest and put together outfits.
If you want to arrange a donation pick up or become a collection site, please complete our Contact Form.
Midwest Nerd Chick is not a 501(c)(3) organization, so donations are not tax deductible. However, all profits from donations will go directly to helping the LGBTQIA and Disabled Communities.
We appreciate your support of our mission to empower and uplift the LGBTQIA and Disabled Communities. Your donation will help us provide resources, support, and advocacy to those who most need it.
Thank you for your generosity.